E360 will operate in the disability management and prevention business and we have validated at least ten potential products and income streams.
• Pre-clinical: Pre-clinical population is willing to pay to be assessed by mental health coaching apps, especially high-school students and adolescents.
• Workplace health: Companies are deploying a range of disability management tools, the latest of which includes virtual psychotherapy, to decrease stress and increase the engagement and productivity of employees.
• Clinical: Community-based psychologists are increasingly moving to use mental-health- specific electronic records and virtual care.
• Insurance: Insurance companies are willing to pay for physician performance, specifically multiple forms of remote patient monitoring. Insurance companies are keen to pay to reduce claim size by even 1%.
• Other potential revenue streams include disability management (for universities, health management organizations, and first-responders), research (for pharmacists and regulatory agencies), and data licensing (for researchers and psychologists).